A short, yet extremely vital checklist for reviewing your application BEFORE you hit submit. Because there are no takebacks or redoes!
UTMB SOM Virtual PreMed Series in May 2021
The UTMB School of Medicine, Office of Admissions and Recruitment will host a Virtual PreMed Series in May. Please join us as we spend an hour each week introducing Guests, Faculty, Staff, and Medical Students who will candidly share with you about what makes our learning community a place like no other.
- May 4 from 3:00-4:00pm CST
- Meet the UTMB SOM Admissions & Recruitment Staff and learn "How to Become a Competitive Applicant" with Dr. Pierre Banks, SOM Senior Director for Admissions and Recruitment
- May 11 from 3:00-4:00pm CST
- UTMB SOM Curriculum with Dr. Lisa Elferink, SOM Assistant Dean for Educational Affairs
- May 18 from 3:00-4:00pm CST
- Be More: Medical Student Life is All About Balance with the Office of Student Life and a select group of Student Organizations
- May 25 from 3:00-4:00pm CST
- Medical Student Panel with a diverse group of our UTMB Medical Students
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Health Education
View Related Items
Join the TMDSAS online communities to help you build a competitive application.
To help resolve your questions in real-time as you fill out your TMDSAS application, we're bringing you our top 7 FAQs. Never fear, your answers are here!