Skip to main content
Roadmap to Professional School - Sophomores
- Check in regularly with your pre-health advising office.
- Continue to visit with professors, advisors, and supervisors to request letters of evaluation.
- Pursue meaningful clinical experiences, volunteer opportunities, research, and leadership roles.
- How you spend your time outside the classroom will convey a great deal to the schools
regarding your values and interests.
- Plan your summer. Many research, internship, or enrichment programs have deadlines in January or February
so you need to prepare early.
- Complete second year pre-requisite coursework. Completing required coursework can help you perform better on admissions tests.