53 - Interview Day Tips from Robert Dahl, UTMB MS1
Robert Dahl, UTMB MS1, shares his insights (and stories) on how to bring your best self to the interview day. Some of the key points are to:
- Create an interview day routine
- Keep good notes to reflect on
- Talk to people at the school - is this where you want to be for four years?
Robert references some resources and previous episodes of the podcast. Here are some links:
- Roadmap to Professional School: Seniors with Mr. Vasquez: http://insidehealtheducation.com/48-senior-roadmap-to-professional-school-from-interviews-to-the-tmdsas-match
- Journaling for Success with Ms. Gutheil: http://insidehealtheducation.com/51-journaling-your-way-to-success
- Pre-Med Playbook by Dr. Ryan Grey: https://medicalschoolhq.net/the-premed-playbook-guide-to-the-medical-school-interview/
Robert Dahl, UTMB MS1, shares his insights (and stories) on how to bring your best self to the interview day. Some of the key points are to
Connect with us!Reach out if you have any questions or comments about the podcast.
Join our online communities to receive early access to the podcasts, ask questions and receive information directly from TMDSAS, professional schools and advisors.